Who Can Complete A Reserve Study?

Reserve studies are usually prepared by people trained and certified in the field. One such certification, Reserve Specialist (RS), is available through the Community Associations Institute (CAI). To obtain this certification, candidates must have prepared at least 30 reserve studies within the past 3 calendar years, hold a bachelors degree in construction management, architecture, or engineering (or something equivalent based on experience and education), and comply with industry standards and codes of conducts.
Another credential is the Professional Reserve Analyst (PRA), created and promoted by the Association of Professional Reserve Analysts (APRA).